Unit Awards – Units qualify by completing the following:
1. Hold at least one unit activity via Zoom / Teams/ Google hangouts or other social media group chat.
2. Post a copy of your online unit activity on your unit Facebook page and/or Council Facebook Page
3. Send out weekly (at least two) group email blasts to families in your unit promoting scouting activities at home.
These can be individual activities, council sponsored activities (cub programs, merit badge clases etc), national or
international scouting events.
Unit Awards: will be a 3″ x 18″ steamer for you unit flag (provided free by Senca Waterways Council, BSA – one per unit must be a unit of the Seneca Waterways Council, BSA)Click Here for the Order Form
1. When a unit qualifies every member of the unit qualifies (just like JTE Award)
2. Individuals can also qualify by participating in one social media scouting program and/or complete one rank or badge at
home during the stay at home order.
Individual Awards: Commemorative ScoutsROCatHome Patch (available for purchase)