Invite 3 friends to be part of the fun and adventure you love and enjoy!
We know kids are motivated by prizes, but the real benefit of your family’s engagement in inviting at least 3 new families to participate in Scouting is to teach your kids the benefit reaching out and welcoming friends to try something new. They learn communication skills, persistence and goal setting. If EVERYONE in our council participates in the Power of 3 Campaign, not only will we have a record recruitment year, we will also be helping to ensure the future of our units in spite of a once in a once in a century pandemic by following our motto and Being Prepared!
Power of 3 Recruitment Incentive Program – How It Works!
May 7th: VRcade gift card, Get Ready for Outdoor Adventure
May 14th: 4 RMSC Tickets, Get Ready for Outdoor Adventure
May 21st: Amerks Prize Pack, Get Ready for Outdoor Adventure
May 28th: 4 RMSC Tickets, Get Ready for Outdoor Adventure
Get Ready for Adventure Pack contains Sleeping bag, Fishing Pole, and Fishing reel
Grand Prize Drawing of Nintendo Switch
- A scout can be entered for each new Scout they invite to join that registers with a new youth application. There is no limit to the number of entries a Scout can have. Invitees do not have to join the same unit.
- Scouts must enter using the form below. Entries will be verified by Council staff members to ensure that the invitee has been registered.
- Drawings will be weekly. Scout’s entries not picked will be carried over week after week.
- Scouts’ parents will be contacted to arrange disbursement of prizes
- The drawings will happen weekly on Friday afternoon at 2pm