The Seneca Waterways Council, concerned with perpetuating Scouting for future generations of young people, has established The Scouting Heritage Society. Its purpose is to recognize those special friends who have made a commitment to our endowment trust fund, either through a bequest in their will, or by some other form of gift. Those making a gift become lifetime members the Scouting Heritage Society.
Heritage Society members are invited to an annual Reception recognizing new inductees and providing an opportunity to stay connected with the mission and learn about our newest initiatives.
There are two ways to participate:
- Make a deferred/estate gift of $10,000.00
- List Seneca Waterways Council Endowment Fund in your will
- List Seneca Waterways Council Endowment Fund as a beneficiary to your IRA
- List Seneca Waterways Council Endowment Fund as a beneficiary to your Life Insurance Policy
- Donate stock (or other marketable securities) to create a gift annuity
- Make a direct cash contribution of $5,000 to the Council’s Endowment Fund. This gift can be made in cash, marketable securities or charitable IRA rollover.
- Paid in one payment
- Payable over ____ years (not to exceed five)
- Other: Create a Trust, Endow your FOS Gift (minimum $10,000)
For more information on how you can join our Heritage Society, please print and retur the Heritage Society Enrollment Form or contact Director of Development Tony Vogl at (585) 241-8556 or email@example.com.