Over the past 100 years, Scouting has laid the foundation for millions of youth to reach their potential. With your gift to the Friends of Scouting campaign, we can ensure that today’s Scouts continue to become tomorrow’s leaders. The Seneca Waterways Council is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and your donations are fully tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Nearly 10,000 youth in the Seneca Waterways Council currently benefit from the positive impact of Scouting, but the life-changing programs that Scouting offers aren’t covered by membership fees alone. To help make sure that everyone has the ability to benefit from Scouting programs, no matter where they live or what their financial situation is, we need your help. Any gift, regardless of size, creates opportunities for Scouts to learn, explore and grow.
With year-round programming costing $196 per Scout a year, we need the support from Friends of Scouting to be able to continue to provide these services to the youth in our local communities. See personal stories about how your gift makes an impact HERE.
For more information on how you can support Scouts and become a Friend of Scouting contact us at (585) 244-4210 or make a secure online pledge today.
10 VITAL WAYS your COUNCIL Supports YOUR UNIT
Your support of the Friends of Scouting campaign helps make these possible.
- Three Outstanding & Well-Maintained Camping Properties
- Youth & Leader Recruitment Campaigns
- Organized Council-Wide Activities
- Extensive Adult Leader Training
- Exciting Summer Camp Programs (subsidized by Council)
- Full & Comprehensive Insurance Policies
- Fully Functional Scout Service Center
- Complete Volunteer Background Checks
- Dedicated Professional & Support Staff
- Council-Wide Support & Communications