SWC Pinewood Derby Championships
Saturday, April 25, 2020
Race Location: Register At:
Garber Honda Seneca Waterways Council Office
3925 West Henrietta Road 2320 Brighton-Henrietta Town Line Road
Rochester, NY 14623 Rochester, NY 14623
QUESTIONS: Call (585) 244-4210 or email at email@example.com
These are the Official Rules for the Seneca Waterways Council, District, and preferably Pack Pinewood Derby Races for 2020. By standardizing the Rules, the intent is to create a fair environment for all participants while eliminating Rule differences between Districts and Packs which could lead to participants racing with an unfair advantage at District and Council Races.All Scouts will be held to these Rules and not knowing them is not an excuse for not following them. All participants will be held to these Rules in the spirit of consistency for all Scouts.
Download: 2020 Council Pinewood Derby Rules (PDF)
- Council Pinewood Derby rules will be in effect and strictly adhered to for this event. Please review the rules prior to arrival.
- Each district is eligible to qualify seven cars for each racing class
- Cars will race against only cars in their own class
- Awards will be based on the fastest cars in each rank
- The Fastest Scout of the Day will Receive a King of the Council trophy
- Please register at the Scout Service Center by April 22, 2020
- Preregistration Scout fee $20.00, day of race walk-in fee $25.00
1) Online 2020 Council Pinewood Derby Registration Form CLICK HERE
2) Email questions about registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out your racer’s information at the end of the District Races, and turn into the SWC Service Center.
Class Inspection/Impounding Racing Times
Arrow of Light 9:00 – 9:45AM 10:00 – 10:45 AM
Webelos 10:00 – 10:45 AM 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM
Bears 11:00 AM – 11:45 12:00 PM – 12:45 PM
Wolves 12:00 PM – 12:45 PM 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM
Tigers 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM 2:00 PM – 2:45PM
Lions 2:00 PM – 2:45PM 3:00 PM – 3:45PM
King of the Council Award Presentation following the Lion Race
Adult Championship Race 3:00 PM – 3:45PM 4:00 PM – 4:45PM
Congratulations to all the Cub Scouts who participated in the 2019 Pinewood Derby Race!
Here are the Results!
2019 King of the Council Finalist –
2nd Place Overall –
3rd Place Overall –
2019 Pinewood Derby Finalist:
For your Scout’s Speed and ranking email email@example.com