Administrative – Accounts Receivable Assistant – Job Description
Seneca Waterways has an opening for an Accounts Receivable Assistant to support our Accounting and Development teams with billing, account reconciliation, tracking pledges, payments, data entry, and support the fundraising team for all events including the preparation of materials, mailings, event registration and set up.
If you’re interested, email a resume to: HR@senecawaterways.org
Scout Camp Seasonal Employment & CIT Application – For Full Details on Opportunities at each Camp Click Here
- Cub Scout Resident Camp – Cub Scout Adventure Camp (J. Warren Cutler Scout Reservation)
- This 2-night, 3-day program is for Cub Scouts and Webelos Scouts. Located in the heart of the Finger Lakes we are just 45 minutes away from Rochester. We need at least 35 energetic team players to come have fun with our Cub Scouts and their parents.
- Boy Scout Resident Camp – Camp Pioneer at Massawepie Scout Camps
- Located in the Town of Piercefield on Route 3, twelve miles west of Tupper Lake. The 3769-acre camp located in the heart of the Adirondack Mountains of northern New York State about 200 miles from Rochester. More than 70 staff will be needed to provide the quality program we expect to deliver.
- Boy Scout Resident Camp – Camp Babcock-Hovey
- Located in the midst of the scenic Finger Lakes region of western New York State, the Camp Babcock-Hovey sits on the east shore of Seneca Lake and spans 350 acres of woodlands and fields. This site serves as a gateway to summer camp Scouting adventure.