2022 Campership Application Information
Key Information about the Seneca Waterways Council Campership Process:
- Complete the campership application online at www.senecawaterways.org/camperships by March 1, 2022.
- Please use a separate entry for each scout.
- Applications with Missing information can not be considered.
- Application received after March 1 will be considered but funding may be limited and notifications may be after the early bird deadline has passed.
- The Scout must be registered with the Boy Scouts of America.
- Families applying for camperships must follow the camp payment deadline dates. The deposits and/or payments in full, minus the campership, must be paid by the required dates to qualify for early, regular or late rates. Only Scouts with applications received by June 15th will be locked in to early bird rates for their camp.
- The Seneca Waterways Council Campership Committee will review applications and make awards of a percent of the early bird camp fee from 0% – 50%. All data requested on the campership form is considered when applications are reviewed and missing information can negatively affect the award allocation. Please be sure to take the time to explain the need as the campership committee will use your narrative to finalize the allocation. Not all families that apply for assistance will receive an allocation from the committee.
Campership review is performed in the strictest of confidence by a volunteer committee. Camperships award notices will be made to the unit leader through the camp registration invoice.
How to Apply:
All applications for campership must be completed online. The online form matches data together between the campership request and the unit’s application for camp.
Complete Online:2021 Campership Request Form