WE WANT YOUR HELP!
The Seneca Waterways Council will celebrate our 10th Anniversary in 2019. Ten years of great Eagle Scouts. Ten years of memories at Summer camp. Ten years of fun, adventure and service. In honor of this historic benchmark, we want you, the Scouts, to propose a NEW Standard Council Shoulder Patch (CSP) or 10th Anniversary edition patch. A patch that will be traded and worn by Scouts and leaders for years to come!
Here are the Rules:
- All patches and emblems must contain a Boy Scouts of America corporate identifier, specifically “BSA” (without any periods), “Boy Scouts of America” or a solid BSA fleur-de-lis.
- No third party trademarks (including movie and comic book characters) are reviewed without prior written permission of the trademark owner on their company letterhead.
- Do not obscure or cover up the BSA Universal Emblem or any BSA logo with any text or other design if it is the only BSA identifier.
- Council Shoulder Patches (CSPs) cannot have the city and state on them. The name of the local council must appear on all CSPs. Only the local council name may be used to identify any particular unit. No council initials are accepted.
Don't Forget! In your design, consider what makes the Finger Lakes Region and Rochester area unique and special.
THIS IS A CONTEST SO THERE ARE BIG REWARDS:
The Scout with the Winning Entry will Receive….
- A limited Edition #1 Patch
- A limited Edition Ghost Patch
- AND The Scout’s Troop/Pack/Crew will receive a free patch for all currently registered members (Youth and Adult)
How do I enter?
Download the entry form PATCH CONTEST ENTRY FORM
Complete the Entry on back of form, and then:
1. Just save as a JPEG or PDF picture file with your name and Troop number.
2. Then email to email@example.com