Online Advancement enables units to process…
…ranks and awards for youth members in Cub Scout Packs, Boy Scout Troops, Varsity Teams, Venturing Crews, Ships and Posts.
Use Online Advancement for the following:
- Add ranks, merit badges and awards.
- Update information on existing advancements, excepting the Eagle Scout rank.
To Use Online Advancement:
- Select an Adult Leader as the Unit Advancement Processor. This person must have Internet connectivity and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Obtain a unit ID code. Call 585-244-4210, or e-mail advancement@SenecaWaterways.org
- Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
- Click Internet Advancement below. Follow the online instructions to process advancements and print an advancement report.
- Have the appropriate people sign the printed unit advancement report and submit it to the Council. Save a copy for your files.
NOTE: Units should submit advancements before the end of each month, or more often if needed. In December, submit a report before the end of the month to update your unit and Council statistics.
For Further Assistance
Online Advancement Help Page
To view some Tips
Go to Online Advancement